– Elevated the landscape of the thobe market by introducing the thobe as a coveted fashion item with Toby Hatem Alakeel
– Among the first to create content , fashion films , photo shoots celebrating Saudi tradition but with an international flair.
– Among the first Saudi designers to place the thobe In retail outlets such as Harvey Nichols Saks Fifth Avenue & Boutique 1.
– Designed for such global icons as Mattel’s Barbie, Evian, Lexus, Fairmont, Rosewood and the Raffles Ritz Carlton Groups to name just a few
– Designer Hatem Alakeel is also a 3 time winner of The Esquire Awards for best regional designer.
– Now Hatem is also founder of Authenticite Founded on the principle that “art and fashion are the world’s common languages”, Authenticite is a consulting and creative production agency, specialized in bridging the Saudi culture and vision with the world. Orchestrated by Hatem Alakeel, It brings together a vast range of conceptual, communications and production specialists, to guide and enhance the efforts of inspirational artists, fashion designers and brands from the Arab world and the international scene. Aiming to connect the Saudi ethos, historic and contemporary affluence with the global perspective, Authenticite aspires to be the stage of brands’ success and recognition.